To concieve for baby boy

|

Hi, my date of birth is 15 September 1973. By the grace of Allah Almighty, I have three daughters. I am intending to plan to concieve for baby boy in this current month as I am expecting ovulation day on 19 or 20 October 2016.I am not understanding the Chinese luner calendar peocedure to calculate whether the current month is for baby boy or baby girl. Please help me to calculate whether October 2016 is my desire month or not. Thanks

6 Answer(s)

|  
When was your last period first date?
  |  
My last period first date was 8 October 2016.
  |  
My last period first date was 8 October 2016.
  |  
Hi Muhammad Muzammil,

According to Chinese calendar, if your last period first date is during one of the following periods, you have more chances to get baby boy:
September 1 - September 30, 2016
October 31 - November 28, 2016

So, if you want to increase the chance, you'd better wait your period which occurs during November and then try after that on your ovulation date. Just for your reference. You can't believe the calendar too much as it's not scientific.
  |  
Pls I want baby boy, and my last period was on 5th of March,my birthday was on 7 January 1978 pls calculate for me, thanks
  |  
Hi Ezirakwe Florence udoka,

According to the Chinese Gender Chart, in 2020 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Feb 23 - Mar 23 (44 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
Apr 23 - May 22 (44 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
May 23 - Jun 06 (44 lunar years old, Leap 4th lunar month. First half of lunar leap 4th month will be counted as the 4th lunar month.)
Jun 07 - Jun 20 (44 lunar years old, Leap 4th lunar month. Second half of lunar leap 4th month will be counted as the 5th lunar month.)
Jun 21 - Jul 20 (44 lunar years old, 5th lunar month)
Jul 21 - Aug 18 (44 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Sep 17 - Oct 16 (44 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Nov 15 - Dec 14 (44 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions