To conceive baby boy

|

My DOB s 23 July 1981. I want to conceive boy baby which dates are suitable for me. My last period dates 29 august

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Navjot,

According to Chinese baby gender calendar, you are likely to get a baby boy if conceive during September 13 - October 12 or December 11 - December 31 this year.

You are suggested to try on your ovulation date during the above periods. As I'm not sure your cycle length, so it's hard to predict your ovulation date. You can search Ovulation Calculator online and check it by yourself.
  |  
I want to know about 2016 which dates are suitable for baby boy my DOB s 23 July 1981 mylast period date s 29 August my cycle length s 5 day
  |  
Hi navjot,

It shows in 2016 January 1 - February 7, March 9 - May 6, June 5 - July 3 and the whole months of October, November and December are best for you to get baby boy.

As there are still over three months for the coming of 2016, it's hard to predict your ovulation date if your period is not regular. You'd better check it by yourself at the end of the year by using Ovulation Calculator online.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.