sun line

|

my sun line starts at the base of my ring finger and ends at the mount of moon what does that mean?

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi faraz,

Sun line starts at the base of my ring finger and ends at the mount of moon shows you are popular and could get success with the help and support from others. This kind of line are mostly found from musicians, writers and entertainers.
  |  
My sun line is curved starting from the base of the thumb and goes to the base of the ring finger. It is prominent.
  |  
well thanks one more question what does it mean when your fate line splits into two and the two branches goes toward Saturn mount
  |  
Hi faraz,

It's an indication of seperation. It means you may not married with the people you love first. Or if you already married, you may get divorce or seperate with your partner.
  |  
Hi sjaura,

Your sun line shows you could gain both wealth and fame with the help of family.
  |  
thank you again one more question the venus mount on my left hand is normal but on my right hand its a bit overly developed what does that mean does it have connection with the splitting of my fate line?
  |  
Hi faraz,

An overly developed mount of Venus indicates you are energetic and sexy. However, you are easy to be stranded for the sentiment. 

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

Sun line (0 reply)
SUN LINE (0 reply)
Sun line (1 reply)
Sun line (0 reply)
SUN LINE (1 reply)