sun line

|

I have deep sun lines both running parallel and my fate line is also parallel to them but they are not as long as my fate line what does that mean?

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi hanzla,

Do you mean you have two sun lines in your left hand? Where do they start and end?

If your sun line and fate line are both deep and go parallel with each other, it’s a very good sign. Few people have such lines. It means you could gain huge success and enjoy a good reputation in your life.
  |  
No I have two sun lines in my right hand only and they both start under my ring finger
And end at heart line
  |  
Both of your hands play great importance in hand reading. But the the left is dominant and the right one is passive. The left hand represents what you were born with physically and materially and the right hand represents what you become after grown up.

The two sun lines in your right hand indicate you have a strong interest in art. Also, it shows that you could enjoy a good luck, and gain both fame and wealth from your 40s.
  |  
I have a continuous sun line branching out from lower part of life line and reaching to the mount of sun.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

Sun line (0 reply)
SUN LINE (0 reply)
Sun line (1 reply)
Sun line (0 reply)
SUN LINE (1 reply)