Planing for baby boy

|

Hi,I have a daughter and my DOB 14 March 1987 and mensurstion date is 25 Oct 2016.I am planing for baby boy.please let me know possible date.I am confusing in Chinese chart...Thank you.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

17 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sree,

In Gregorian calendar, if your mentrual period occurs during one of the following periods, you have more chances to conceive baby boy:
November 29, 2016 - February 25, 2017
March 28, 2017 - April 25, 2017

25 Oct 2016 is not the right time according to Chinese baby gender chart. If your next period happends after November 29, 2016, you can plan to try after it on your ovulation date.
  |  
Hi, my DOB 1 dec 1981 and mensurstion date is 24 oct 2016. I am planing for baby Boy. please let me know possible date.i am confusing in chinese chart. Thank you.
  |  
Hi tia pathan,

In Gregorian calendar, October, November and December are all best months for you to conceive baby boy. You can plan to try on your ovulation date after your period in this month.
  |  
Im 34 yrs old i hv baby girl one 27 mnths...my menses date nxt wil b nov 5...evry mnth i hv ckear menses no pblm bt im plng for baby boy which date i shud intercourse plz reply
  |  
Hi Farheen,

What's your date of birth?

|  
im concieve this february . 7 . 2016 .. my DOB is jan . 8 . 1995 .. what will be my baby's gender ?
  |  
Hi jha,

You may get a baby girl.
  |  
Hi,I have a daughter and my DOB 14 March 1987 and mensurstion date is 21 Nov 2016.I am planing for baby boy.please let me know possible date.I am confusing in Chinese chart...Thank you.
  |  
Hi Sree,

If you want to use Chinese baby gender chart to plan baby boy, you should try after your next menstrual period. That means you should wait for you next period which may occurs around Dec. 20 and then try to do sex on your ovulation date just after the period.
  |  
Hi
Thank you for your reply...I have a doubt. ...around Dec 20 means which date exactly?....and maybe next mensuration date will start from dec 17 or 18 or 19 upto dec 22. Can't say exact date.....please help me...Thank you
  |  
Hi Sree,

Not sure when will your next period occurs. You can wait and see. No matter it's dec 17 or 18 or 19, it's ok. After it finishes, you should monitor your ovulation date by using ovulation detection kit.

The ovulation date usually occurs 14 days before your next period if your period is regular.

You'd better read this for more tips:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
Hi,I have a daughter and my DOB 14 March 1987 and mensurstion date is 13 jan 2017.I am planing for baby boy.please let me know possible date...Thank you.
  |  
Hi Sree,

Your last period is the right for conceive baby boy. You can try on your ovulation date after it for baby boy.
  |  
Hi,I have a daughter and my DOB 14 March 1987 and mensurstion date is 13 jan 2017.I am planing for baby boy.please let me know possible date...Thank you.
  |  
Your ovulation date may occurs around Jan. 31. You can try on the date for baby boy.
  |  
HI MONICA

Thank you for your reply. But The ovulation date usually occurs 14 days before next period if my period is regular,right.....my next period may occurs on feb 9th ..now tell me how is it possible ovulation period on jan 31st....and jan 31st is 19th day...and doctor said that between 10th day to 18th day possible to concieve......now am confusing...please let me know possible date..Thnak you...
  |  
You'd better buy ovulation detection kits to test.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.