Palm lines.

|

I'm 20 Years old boy,I have Overlap line (Head and heart same line) but in chain form.
My fate line starts from "Moon Mount" and ends at "Saturn mount"and at the end on whole Saturn mount I have a big trident and on fate line also an island exactly upper from overlap line.
And also my sun line starts from "Moon Mount" and ends at "Sun mount" and also a star on sun line 1 cm above from my overlap line.
Whats these signs and lines telling about me and at which age I will get according to these signs?

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Haider Kazmi,

As your head line and heart line overlap, you have a broken palm. It shows an extremely stubborn character. It’s usually a good sign for the male and bad one for the female. Most of the male having such a palm could get great success in career under their effort.

Your fate line starting from the Mount of Moon and ending at Saturn mount shows you could get success owing to your good interpersonal relationship and creative talent. You always have a faithful helpmate. The big trident at the end of the fate line indicates a famous and rich life. The island on fate line indicates block in career. The bigger the island is, the more serious the trouble is.

Your sun line startng from "Moon Mount" and ending at "Sun mount" shows you are popular and could get success with the help and support from others. This kind of line can mostly be found from musicians, writers and entertainers. Stars on the sun line are auspicious to you. It shows you could gain fame from the age where the star appears stands for. According to the location of the star on your sun line, you may get fame around the age of 45.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions