Marriage line

|

One of my friend has tow kinds of marriage line in two hands. In her right hand she has two lines one of which is quite long and the other one is short which is not bold as the long one. In her left hand she has three marriage lines but the middle line which is long compared to other two. In that middle line there is another line crossing. So what to assume in that. She is still unmarried and 32 years old.

13 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Lakshanam,

From your description, she is stubborn in character and hard to start a love relationship. Also she is easy to get sick.
  |  
She had two love affairs and both were broken. She still loves the latter partner who is already married. She believes that he will come and marry her after getting divorced. Yes she is stubborn. Why you told that it is hard for her to start love relationship ? With all these information what kind of a marriage will she get? More importantly I want to know why you told that she is easy to get sick?
Please reply me
  |  
One marriage is long and the other one is short shows she is hard to start a good love relationship she is easy to get sick.

Her future marriage will not so smooth.
  |  
Easy to get sick means getting serious illness like cancer or minor illness
  |  
No, easy to get small illness like catching cold.
  |  
Will she experience a tough marriage life? Is there any possibility that she will marry a person who divorced? Or Is she spend rest of her life without getting into a marriage?
  |  
She will get married in the rest of her life and may be a person who is divorced.
  |  
With your description there is no chance that she will stay as unmarried. Is it? Also will she experience a tough marriage whoever she get married?
  |  
Please kindly give an answer to earlier question.
  |  
She will get married in the future. But her future marriage life is not smooth and she will not happy.
  |  
Is there a possibility that she will end up in a divorce?
  |  
Please kindly reply to above question.
  |  
Please kindly reply to my above question

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.