Marriage line

|

I am a boy born in 4 September 1987. In my right hand I have two clear parallel marriage line and in my left hand I three parallel lines one of which is not strong as the other two. I got married last year but I am experiencing a frustrating marriage life. Before the marriage I had only one affair and my marriage was also due to love affair but not the strong as my first affair. Still I am in love with my girlfriend and I want to get rid of this marriage but it is not that easy.

So I want to ask you that will I end up getting divorced?

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Lakshana,

Two marriage lines running parallel with the same length indicates a tortuous marriage. Three parallel marriage lines also indicates troubles in marriage life. You will end up getting divorced if the two parallel marriage lines of similar length on the right hand divide the part between the little finger foot and the heart line into trisection.
  |  
My girlfriend has different marriage lines. In her right hand she has ony one marriage line which is not very long but quite straight. In her left hand she has three marriage lines but the middle one is very clear and quite long. The important thing I noticed in that line is, another line crossing at the middle of that marriage line.

What are the indications of those?
  |  
Hi Lakshana,

If that marriage line on the right hand is very clear, she could find an ideal love to marry and live a happy life with her partner for the whole life after marriage.
  |  
So does it indicate nothing in the left palm?
  |  
Hi Lakshana,

The left hand usually represents what you were born with physically and materially and the right hand represents what you become after grown up. The right hand is dominant, accounting for about eighty percent while the left is passive, accounting for about twenty percent in palm reading.
  |  
What is the love triangle situation? With my palm, is it possible?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.