Marriage line

|

My marriage line is 3 of them initial one is dark and other 2 upper to it are light

10 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Asma iqbal,

What's the dark one looks like? This one should be read carefully. It's straight?
  |  
Initial one is dark
  |  
Initial one is dark It's straight yeah
  |  
The dark and straight marriage line indicates deep and long love. It shows you are passionate and gentle thus could have a happy marriage.
  |  
I have a fork in my marriage line does this mean I will divorce
  |  
Hi Sherpa,

Not all forks indicates divorce, it may indicates quarrel or disagreements in life.
  |  
i have 2 same lines in my marriage line...what does it mean?i am married with 3 children
  |  
Hi AJ3Es,

Do you mean your two marriage lines are of the same length and parallel with each other?
  |  
I have two marriage lines goning drownwords what it means
  |  
Hi parveen,

Most of the people have two lines. As long as the lines are deep, clear with the red color, the people could still have a sound marriage.

If you have two marriage lines running parallel with the same length, it indicates a tortuous marriage.
If the two lines running parallel with different lengths, you are easy to fall into love-triangle situations.
If the two lines (one short and the other long) are not parallel, it indicates divorce or separation.

Good luck.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.