I want to conceive baby boy

|

pls suggest me dates in dec 2015..I want to conceive with baby boy. my date of birth is 15 oct 84.
pls do the needfull

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Preeti,

The Chinese baby gender calendar shows there is no good dates for you to conceive a baby boy. If you believe the calendar, you can take the following dates next year for reference.

January 10 - February 7, 2016
March 9 - April 6, 2016
May 7 - June 4, 2016
September 1 - September 30, 2016
  |  
According to u for conceiving baby boy this time is ok for me...but according to even and odd time of conception..if iam getting pregnant in this month. Its even and even means girl. Eg..31+3=34
Iam very confused..what should I followe for conceive boy..pls help me out with the best answer
  |  
If you are conceived during Mar 9 - Apr 06, you are 33 years old in Chinese lunar calendar, and the conception month in lunar calendar is February. Checking the Chinese baby gender prediction chart at the end of this page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-predictor.htm
You could get baby boy.
  |  
I am not yet pregnant.. Pls confirm me the dates of may and June for conceive baby boy..is this month is OK for conceive baby boy...

Thanks
  |  
If your period occurs during May 7 - June 4, that's good for baby boy. You are suggested to try on your ovulation date just after the period to increase the chance.
  |  
my DOB is 15 Oct 84.. My last period date is 2may16..now I convinced.. it would be boy or girl.. please let me know.
  |  
You may get a baby girl.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.