I need a baby boy

|

I will be 33 and my husband 47, and we want conceive of a baby boy this month, how do we go abt it please

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

20 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

Here are some tips helping you to increase the chances of getting pregnant with baby boy:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm

In terms of the time, you need to tell me your date of birth and last period first date. I'll check if this month is the best month for you to conceive baby boy.
  |  
My date of birth is 26 Oct.1983, my last period was on the 1 Oct 2016
  |  
The following is just for your reference:

Based on Chinese baby gender chart, October 2016 is not favorable for you to conceive baby boy. The best time is during November 29 - December 31, 2016. This means you should wait for your period during November 29 - December 31 and try intercourse after that near your ovulation date.
  |  
Hi, but my family doctor is planning wit me since early this year and he said that he is working it out for me this Oct which is my birthday month, so pls am a bit confused right now on which idea to follow, I need ur very good advice bcos am desperately in need of baby boys as I ve got five girls already, pls help me out wit a genue answer ok
  |  
And also I saw on Chinese gender calander, I checked wit my age, as am going to be 33 comes oct26, and it shows that if I concieve this month of Oct it will be a baby boy, please clear me so I will not make mistake the 6th time. Thanks
  |  
The Chinese baby gender chart uses Chinese lunar age which is usually one year older than your actural age and lunar conception month to determine baby's gender. If you conceive in October, your lunar conception month is September and lunar age is 34. So, you may get a baby girl by checking these in Chinese gender chart.

November 29 - December 31 in 2016 which is Chinese lunar November is the right time for you conceive baby boy.
  |  
Now my period just on d 31 Oct, 2016, when am I likely to conceive of a baby boy?
  |  
If you follow China conception calendar, you'd better wait your next period. If it occurs during November 29 - December 31, that's right. After the period, you can try on your ovulation date for baby boy.
  |  
When am I likely to ovulate in this November as my period occurred on the 31 November 2016 and I also want to conceive of a baby boy?
  |  
31 November? There is no such date. I think it's 30 November. If so, your ovulation date may occurs on 16 December. You'd better buy ovulation detection kits to test for sure.
  |  
Sorry that was a mistake I mean 31october 2016 not November pls, so when am i likely to ovulate and conceive of a baby boy.
  |  
As Chinese Baby Gender Chart shows, if you try this ovulation time, you have more chances to get a baby girl. You menstrual period should be among November 29 - December 31 and try on the ovulation date after that for baby boy.
  |  
Hi, my last menstral period was on d 27th November and I want to get prangnant of a baby boy, pls when is d actual day to meet or when is going to be my actual ovulation day
  |  
27th November is not among November 29 - December 31. You should wait your next period to see if it will occur before December 31.
  |  
Am pregnant now but is it possible to know d gender at this early stage, my last period was on 27 November 2016, and also can u tell me EDD as well?
  |  
You are carrying a girl according to the baby gender chart of China.

Your EDD is Sep. 3, 2017 if your Average Lasting Time is 28 days.
Your EDD is Sep. 4, 2017 if your Average Lasting Time is 29 days...
  |  
Pls i want to know d gender of a baby, conceived on 12th august 2016, also d EDD?
  |  
Hi gloryebere41,

Please let me know your DOB?
  |  
19 November 1982
  |  
Hi gloryebere41,

Lunar conception month: July
Lunar age at the time of conception: 35
Prediction of Baby Gender: Girl

It is accurate for 70% of people. You can read Scientific Ways to Predict Baby's Gender on https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/baby-gender-prediction/scientific-ways.htm and other easy ways on https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/baby-gender-prediction/easy-ways.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions