Chances of having baby boy

|

Hi
My dob 5 Feb 1986 my husband dob 20 Nov 1982 and our daughter dob s 29 oct 2013

What r the chances of having of second baby and baby boy ...so we can plan accordingly

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi GURPREET KAUR,

You can use some ways to help you increase the chance of baby boy such as eat more baby boy diet and use the Chinese baby gender chart to conceive baby boy.

For baby boy, you'd better eat more Alkalescent food, salty food, high-calorie food and cereal for breakfast. Your husband should eat more acidic food.

According to the Chinese Gender Chart, in 2018 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Jan 17 - Feb 15 (33 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Feb 16 - Mar 16 (34 lunar years old, 1st lunar month)
Apr 16 - May 14 (34 lunar years old, 3rd lunar month)
Dec 7 - Dec 31 (34 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)
  |  
Hi I have 2 yr old baby girl & now want baby boy my birth date is 6 Nov 1987 & my husband dob is 28 nov1985 and my first date of my last mc date is 21 Dec 2017 before that 26 Nov 2017 and for Jan month it is 25 Jan 2018. When should I take chance for baby boy. Plz tell me.
  |  
Hi Dhanashree,

According to Chinese Gender Chart, it's good for you to try for baby boy on your ovulation date after the menstrual period which its first day occurs during one of the following time:
Lunar Age: 31; Lunar Month: 12th; Date Range(Gregorian Date): Jan 17 - Feb 15
Lunar Age: 32; Lunar Month: 1st; Date Range(Gregorian Date): Feb 16 - Mar 16
Lunar Age: 32; Lunar Month: 3rd; Date Range(Gregorian Date): Apr 16 - May 14

As your last period date is during Jan 17 - Feb 15, you can monitor your ovulation date and try on the day.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.