Boy

|

hi I am pregnant my due date is July 30 2016. My birthday date was April 3 1987 what I have baby gender

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Binta,

You may get a baby girl.
  |  
Hi Binta,

According to Chinese baby gender chart, prediction of your unborn baby's gender is boy.

Your Chinese lunar date of conception is 9th Lunar month, 26th Lunar Day. Your Chinese lunar age at the time of conception is 29.
  |  
I HAVE BABY GIRL 10 YEARS OLD NOW I AM TRYING ANOTHER KIDS BOY TO COMPLETE MY FAMILY SQUARE MY BIRTH DATE IS 0904/1982 LAS PERIOD DATE IS 01.12.2015 PLEASE HELP ME TO CONCEIVE BAY BOY ..... BUT TRULY I LOVE MY DAUGHTER SO MUCH........... BUT COMPLETE MY IN LAWS WISH I AM TRYING SECOND KID PLEASE HELP ME.... AND I DON'T HAVE BROTHER SO I WANT GIVE GIFT TO MY DAUGHTER TO TIE RAKHI TO HIS OWN BROTHER.......THANKS
  |  
Hi POOJA,

Really hope your dream come true.

I couldn't guarantee the ways to help you conceive a baby boy, but it may increase the chance. The Chinese people usually use the traditional Chinese baby gender chart to calculate the best time for conceiving preferred baby gender. I checked and found the favorable dates are:
December 11, 2015 - April 6, 2016
May 7 - June 4, 2016
September 1 - September 30, 2016
November 29 - December 31, 2016

There are also many ways that can increase the chances in terms of diet and more. You can search more online.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions