baby girl

|

am a female ugandan with two boys and a born of 2-11-1984 how can i get a baby girl in this year 2016 or in which months should concieve?

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi katende,

Based on the Chinese baby gender chart, if you are conceived during one of the following periods, you have more chances of getting baby girl:
Apr 7 - May 06 (33 lunar years old, the 3rd lunar month)
Jun 5 - Jul 03 (33 lunar years old, the 5th lunar month)
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (33 lunar years old, the 6th lunar month)
Aug 3 - Aug 31 (33 lunar years old, the 7th lunar month)
Oct 1 - Oct 30 (33 lunar years old, the 9th lunar month)
Oct 31 - Nov 28 (33 lunar years old, the 10th lunar month)
Nov 29 - Dec 28 (33 lunar years old, the 11th lunar month)

Chinese baby gender use the first day of last period as the conception date. So, make sure your last period is among the suggested time.
  |  
thanks so much but am confused by the lunar months!!!. secondly when i use my date of birth and my kids date of birth to see whether the calender is correct, am given the right sex of my kids. forexample the first born was born on 11-02-2011. according to me by then i was 27years and chinese calender shows the correct sex of my baby. why do you have to say that we add a year at the present age? that means when i add a year to 27 i become 28 the qn remains that wil the chinese calender show the same sex?
  |  
The dates offered outside the brackets are western time.

The Chinese baby gender usually use the mother's Chinese lunar age which is usually one year older than the actual age. This is because the Chinese people think one should calculated his age from the time when his mother get pregnant.

If you want to check if the chart is right to your two sons, please let me know the the first day of your last period when you get pregnant with the two sons.
  |  
hi susan, thanks so much for the concern. am totally confused when you talk of my first day of my last period. i dnt get you. please help me and see whether the chinese chart is true by calculating for me when i concieved my two sons. i was on 2-11-1984 my first born was born on 11-2- 2011 and the second born on 27-7-2013. when i calculate without using the chinese method of adding one year to my present age, i get the sex right on the chinese calender. have used many examples of my sisters with their babies without adding a year to their age and the calender shows the right sexes. however when i add a year to their age the sex of their babies are not right on the calender. am confused

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.