baby boy

|

Hi my d o p is 16-10-1984 i want to ask you plz tell me what is the best month for baby boy . .bcoz i have already one baby girl.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Dear roy,

The Chinese baby gender chart shows if you are conceived in Chinese lunar months of Feb. Apr. Aug. and Dec. you could get a baby boy, the time in western calendar are:

Mar 9 - Apr 06 (33 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
May 7 - Jun 04 (33 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (33 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Dec 29 - Dec 31 (33 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
  |  
hii my dob is 25aug 1983 nd im pregnant my lmp date is 5 feb 2016...plz reply...baby boy or baby girl...bkz i hv one baby girl already...nd i want baby boy
  |  
Dear seema,

The Chinese baby gender prediction chart shows you may get a baby boy:

Your Chinese lunar conception month: December
Chinese lunar age at the time of conception: 33
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy

You also observe your body, facial and other changes after 16 weeks. There are some hints for getting baby boy and baby girl. You can check it later:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/baby-gender-prediction/easy-ways.htm
  |  
HI,

MY NAME IS PRIYANKA MY DATE OF BIRTH 14/10/1985, I WANT TO TAKE SECOND CHANCE FOR PREGNANCY & I WANT BABY BOY BECAUSE I HAVE FIRST BABY GIRL. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FOR SUITABLE DATES WHEN I GET MORE CHANCE TO PREGNANT WITH BOY.
  |  
Hi priyazore,

The suggested conceiving time for getting baby boy to you this 2016 include: February 8 - March 8 and April 7 - May 6. That means if your first day of last period is among the period, you have more chances of having boy once get pregnant.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions