Are we meant to be?

|

I know that we are both very young but I would like to know what the future has in store for us. Will we have a future together, like family and marriage? Or will we go seperate ways. My birthday is 17th January, 2001 and her birthday is 8th July, 2003.

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Mellow,

You are Metal Dragon and she is Water Sheep. In terms of your elements, you are compatible in love. In terms of your zodiac signs, you could be compatible but not be a good match. You may lack appeal for each other in the long run. You have totally different temperament and you are unwilling to make concession to the other once have disputes. You are smart, brave, decisive, adventurous and independent, while she is a good housekeeper who is passionate, fragile and sentimental. She needs frequent and persistent comfort. You may help an unfortunate woman because of your strong sense of justice, but it's hard for you to behave so patient and sympathetic as what she desires. Both of you have to make great efforts and try not overdo a thing in order to live a harmonious life.
  |  
I would like to know if there is any future for us June 24, 1975 and September 27, 1961?
  |  
Hi Gaya,

You are not compatible with each other in terms of your sign. During the early period of your acquaintanceship, the female born on June 24, 1975 under the rabbit sign feels that the male ox is honest, realistic and reliable, and the male ox also finds the female rabbit refined, capable, kind and easy-going. However, along with a further intimate acquaintance with each other, the serious male ox may often accuse the female rabbit's unintentional mess, and the frightened female rabbit will become sensitive and quiet.

You needs frequent communication and adjustment to make your marriage happy.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.