Accuracy of baby gender prediction

|

Where should I can check the accuracy of baby gender prediction Chinese calendar
Reviews by people who got it right

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Gourav dabra,

You can let the friends or relatives who already had kids or just got a baby to test if the Chinese baby gender prediction calendar is right to them.

The Chinese gender chart is based on factors including the Chinese lunar calendar, five elements, yin and yang, the eight diagrams, etc. Its accuracy is much higher than other free gender prediction tools online but it couldn’t be higher than that of the ultrasound scanning. It's proved that the accuracy for the chart is about 70%. However, there is no scientific basis to the Chinese birth chart. So, you'd better use it carefully and better take the prediction result with a grain of salt.
  |  
Hi this is Dhanashree, I am in 35 week of pregnancy my dob is 6 Nov 1987 & LMP was 25 Jan 2018 what is the gender of my baby? Will u say that this baby make me very happy coz from my 1 St day of pregnancy I don't want this baby I am happy with my 1st princess
Plz tell me as early as possible.
  |  
Hi 1 am 23 year old
My Conception date is 1 August 2019
My last period date is 29 July 2019
My date of birth is 27 November 1996
What is the accurate gender of my baby please answer as soon as possible....
  |  
Hi Swapna Ujjain,

Here is the prediction result for your baby's gender based on the Chinese Gender Calendar:

Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy
His Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Lunar date when baby conceived: 7th Lunar month, 1st Lunar Day
Mother's lunar age at conception: 24
  |  
Please, can you predict correct and accurately what the gender of my baby will be and my due date. I saw my last menstrual period on the 20th of march 2019 and I was born on August 25,1993. Am expecting a boy
  |  
My coception date is 16 november 2019 and my date of birth is 1 september 1988 plz tell me about baby?
  |  
You will get a baby girl according to the Chinese Gender Chart.
  |  
Hello, my dob is 05 May 1987, Last day of period 10 Jan 2020, I conceived on 28 Jan 2020 as this was my ovulation date. Can you predict my baby gender as I am confused about my lunar age.

Thanks
Preet

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.