want a boy baby

|

Hai... My dob is 16/1/1990. My last LMP is sep4 /2015. My prev LMP is Aug 9/2015. So which is the best time to intercouse and ovulation date accurate shd given

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

According to Chinese baby gender calendar, you are likely to get a baby boy if conceive during Aug 14 - Dec 10.

If your periods regular? If your menstrual cycle 31 days? And how long every time? Fertile days are variable for you if you are with irregular cycles.

If your menstrual cycle is 31 days and lasts five days every time, your ovulation date will be Sep. 20 and Oct. 21. Intercourse on these two days may have more chances to get a baby boy.
  |  
Hiii.. My June LMP is 14/2015. My July LMP is 12/2015. My Aug 9/2015. Sep 4/2015. Diet foods are ate. So calculate my ovulation date when shd intercourse to conceive a boy. (Period shd 2 days more and 3 days less come). Accurate date given
  |  
Hi, Sep. 18 and Oct. 16 will be your ovulation dates
  |  
hi my DOB is 10/1/1982.my last month of Period is 8/17/15.when is best to conceive baby boy.
  |  
Hi Bhima,

The suggested time for you to conceive a baby boy this year is from December 11 to December 31.

It's hard to tell you the specific date as I don't know your periods circle and lasting time.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions