want a baby boy

|

I am having baby girl now. So i want to consive baby boy. Please help me. My date of birth is 2/11/1989.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi srg,

From May 26 to November 17, 2017 are best conceiving time for you to get baby boy. Just wait your menstrual period which occurs after May 26 and then try on your ovulation date after it. There will be high chance for you to conceive boy.
  |  
pls reply me. i'm ramya my Dob is 31.08.1992. my lmp is 28.04.2017. alredy i have a girl. i want a baby boy. what are my best dates to contact.
  |  
Dear ramya,

In 2017 you will get a baby boy if you get pregnant and your last menstrual period first date is in the following periods:
Mar 28 - Apr 25 (3rd lunar month)
Jun 24 - Jul 22 (6th lunar month)
Jul 23 - Aug 06 (Leap 6th lunar month)
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (8th lunar month)

So, wait your menstrual period after Jun 24 and try after it for baby boy.
  |  
thank you for your reply monica mam. this method of calculation for baby boy is 100% accurate result? i'm so confused for my 2nd delivery baby boy.
  |  
in my 1st delivery i had high blood pressure 140/90 and some times140/100. so my doctor arranged c section. it will continue to my second? is there any possiblities for vaginal delivery? pls reply for these also mam
  |  
Hi ramya,

No one could guarantee the result is 100% accurate. But if you use the calendar, the chance will be high. It all depends if you could have vaginal delivery. If your health condition is good and you don't hive high blood pressure, you have more possibilities for vaginal delivery.
  |  
thanks a lot for your reply mam. how to maintain normal bp for my second delivery? pls give me some tips
  |  
Hi Monica,

Less salt and fat meat meat in your diet please. Also avoid oily and spicy food. Moderate exercise is very good for you to avoid high pressure.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions