Please help

|

My date of birth is 13 january 1969 born time is 11.55pm. I have been single for a while and have been dating, non of the dates have lasted more than 2 months. Why would this be? When will I meet the right man and settle down?

3 Answer(s)

|  
2016 is year of the Monkey. Your sign is also Monkey. This year is your Ben Ming Nian, your zodiac year. In Chinese people's eyes, it's not a good year for you in many aspects including love. So, don't expect too much this year.

According to Chinese astrology, you Monkeys will have quite good fortune in love relationship in the year of 2017 due to the blessing of the auspicious star Hongluan which could bring you the extremely good luck with the opposite sex. So, you may meet the right man and settle down in the next year.
  |  
Have had issues with my work too this year , what can you advice about having a secured job and career, will I loose my job this year?
Had very bad financial year too, will this get any better and around which year?

Thanks
  |  
As 2016 is your zodiac year, you should wear red to ward off the evil spirit and bring you good luck in this year.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions