Need Boy baby

|

I had a cute girl baby. Due to family commitment extend the plan for next child. We are planning for the year 2017 to get a conceive for Boy baby. Please anyone tell me the month to get conceive and what are the things need to follow to get a boy baby. Please mail me details to nithyarajivgandhi@gmail.com. My date of birth is 10th November 1988.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Nithya,

According to Chinese baby gender chart, in 2017 you will get a baby Boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Jan 28 - Feb 25 (at this time you are 30 lunar years old, conception month is the 1st lunar month)
Dec 18 - Dec 31 (at this time you are 30 lunar years old, conception month is the 11th lunar month)

For things you need to follow for a baby boy:
1. Eat more with these food:
Meat, particularly red meat
Salty snacks, like chips
Caffeine
2. Spicy foods should be avoided.
3. Men should avoid ejaculation for 4-5 days before ovulation.
4. Use positions to place the sperm as close to the cervix as possible.

You can search more tips to raise the chances of getting a baby boy online.

|  
Chinese baby gender chart is not matched to my first baby, Because for my first baby last conception of the first day is 6th January 2013 and my date of birth is 10th November 1988. The result shows "Boy" baby but i had a "Girl" baby. I have a little fear to follow the chart again. Please let me know anyother solution and let me know the Possibility to conceive "Boy" baby in the year of 2016 and 2018.
  |  
Hi Nithya,

Yes. It's not scientific.

Some of my friends found it's right to them and some not. It's right to me.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions