Need baby boy

|

Hi, I am sri. I am 27 years old, my date of birth 07 sep 1988. 25th Nov 2015 is my first day of the last period.so please help me to let me know my baby's gender. Thank you.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

19 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sri,

Do you mean you have got pregnant and would like to let us help to check your baby's gender?
  |  
Yes, I want to know my baby's gender. Thank you
  |  
Hello Sri,

Based on the Chinese baby gender prediction chart, your Chinese lunar date of conception is the 10th Lunar month, the 14th Lunar Day. Your Chinese lunar age at the time of conception is 28.

Prediction result of your baby's gender is Boy. Just for your reference.

Have a nice day!
  |  
Hi Sri... My period's date is 20 December 2015.that was my 1st day.my date of birth is 31dec 1979.I want a baby boy.when I can conceive.
  |  
Hi Neeti,

Your are suggested to conceive during the following periods for a baby boy:
January 10 - February 7
March 9 - April 6
May 7 - July 3
August 3 - August 31
October 1 - October 30
November 29 - December 28

Please monitor your ovulation periods yourself.
  |  

Hi
My period's date is 19 December 2015.that was my 1st day.my date of birth is 15 dec 1991.I want a baby boy.when I can conceive.
  |  
Dear sir/madam
My date of birth 13 july 1988
We need baby boy
My last period 6th jan 2016
Which month is best to get baby boy??
  |  
Hi Rupa and REDDY,

Please go to the following page to check the best conceiving months and dates for a baby boy.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-selection.htm

Use the Baby Gender Selection Calendar search tool to find the dates after selecting your date of birth.
  |  
Hi
My period's date is 25 jan 2016.that was my 1st day.my date of birth is 15 dec 1991.I want a baby boy.when I can conceive.
  |  
Hi minnie,

In 2016 you will get a baby Boy if you are conceived in the following periods:

Jan 1 - Jan 09 (25 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)
Jan 10 - Feb 07 (25 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Feb 8 - Mar 08 (26 lunar years old, 1st lunar month)
Apr 7 - May 06 (26 lunar years old, 3rd lunar month)
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (26 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (26 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)

According to your first day of last period, you can try during February on your ovulation date.
  |  
thanks you Rose
  |  
Hi, I am sri. my date of birth 12/15/1991 25th Jan 2016 is my first day of the last period.so please help me to let me know my baby's gender. I want to know My lunar month and lunar day
  |  
Hi Lali,

Your Chinese lunar date of conception : 12th Lunar month, 16th Lunar Day
Lunar age at the time of conception: 25
Prediction of Baby's Gender based on the Chinese baby gender prediction chart: Boy

For your reference only. The prediction is not scientific.
  |  
Hi sir
My period's date is 24 March 2016.that was my 1st day.my date of birth is 15 dec 1991.I want a baby boy.when I can conceive.
  |  
Hi Minnie,
Your last period should be among the following time:
Feb 8 - Mar 08
Apr 7 - May 06

You should try after your next period in April and on your ovulation date during May.
  |  
Hi sir
My period's date is 8 June 2016. that was my 1st day.my date of birth is 15 dec 1991.I want a baby boy.when I can conceive
  |  
Hi Lali,

The best time for you to conceive a baby boy in 2016 include:
July 4 - August 2
September 1 - September 30

The Chinese baby gender calendar use your first day of last period as the conception date which require the day should be among the above date. June 8 is not the right time. You could wait your next period during July 4 - August 2 and then try after it finishes.
  |  
Thanku Monica
  |  
Hi sir
My period's date is 11 July 2016. that was my 1st day.my date of birth is 15 dec 1991.I want a baby boy.when I can conceive

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions