I want baby boy

|

HELLO,
My name is sangita nandi and husband name is Kalyan moy Nandi
I want a baby boy, my data of birth is 29th April 1981 and my husband date of birth is 14th January 1977 .now this days my preiod isn't working well since last 8-9 month is being delayed by 3-4 days

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

9 Answer(s)

|  
When is your last period?
  |  
30/August/2015
  |  
Hi Sangita,

If your period is not regular, it may be delayed for some days. If it delays for over a week, you'd better check if you have got pregnant.

According to Chinese baby gender chart, you may get a baby girl if you got pregnant this time. Just for your reference as it's not 100% accurate.
  |  
thanks
  |  
Please tell me when I should, I get pregnant for a baby boy
My name is Sangita Nandi, age: 29/04/1981, menstrual cycle is 32 days, my husband's name is Kalyan Moy Nandi his DOB is: 14/01/1977. we have a baby girl she is 5 years old
The last menstrual period is 2/Oct/2015 and previous menstruation date is: 29/Sept/2015
  |  
Hi,

The best time for you to conceive a baby boy is from December 11, 2015 to February 7, 2016.

Your ovulation date during December will be on December 18. You are suggested to try on that day around.
  |  
Thanks
  |  
Please tell me when I should, I get pregnant for a baby boy. This time my husband is agree to have 2nd child, so I am requesting you to please help me.
My name is Sangita Nandi, age: 29/04/1981, menstrual cycle is 30-32 days, my husband's name is Kalyanmoy Nandi his DOB is: 14/01/1977. we have a baby girl she is 6 years old , and a miscarriage happened in 8 weeks (july, 2013)
The last menstrual period is 31/march/2016 and previous menstruation date is: 30/apr/2016
  |  
Hi Sangita,

According to Chinese baby gender calendar, if you are conceived (your first day of last period occurs) during one of the following periods, you would get a baby boy once get pregnant.
March 9 - May 6
June 5 - July 3
October 1 - December 31

Your last period time is the right time. May 13 to May 22 is your ovulation period, you could try these two days.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions