i want a baby boy

|

hi my name is margaret from mumbai india , my date of birth is 11 sept 1980,my husband name is muzammil ( 27/11/1983 ) i already have twins daughters age 4.6 (31 october 2011) , now i am planing for a boy, could you please help me with best date to conceive etc , my husband will come on holiday at home from september 10 to 25 and than in December 17 to 31, is ther any chance ,

and any other tips also

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi margaret,

The magic Chinese baby gender calendar shows if you are conceived in one of the following periods, you will get a baby boy:
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (37 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (37 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 31 - Nov 28 (37 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
Dec 29 - Dec 31 (37 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

That means your first day of last period should be among the above time. Then, you can monitor your ovulation date which usually happens 8 days after the period finishes to try for a baby boy.
  |  
i want a baby boy
Asked by margaret | 5/5/2016 11:34:13 PM
hi my name is margaret from mumbai india , my date of birth is 11 sept 1980,my husband name is muzammil ( 27/11/1983 ) i already have twins daughters age 4.6 (31 october 2011) , now i am planing for a boy, could you please help me with best date to conceive etc , my husband will come on holiday at home from september 10 to 25 and than in December 17 to 31, is ther any chance ,

and any other tips also

Can you help me with dates for 2017 also, as i came to know i have problem with my harmone so i need to go for 3 months treatment for pregnancy , please give idea and next year dates for pregnancy
  |  
Hi margaret,

In 2017, you have more chances to get baby boy if you are conceived during one of the following periods:
January 1 - January 27
February 26 - March 27
April 26 - June 23
August 7 - September 19
October 20 - November 17
December 18 - December 31

Some more tips for baby boy here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
Hi ,
Thank you for your reply,
My dear , my last day of period was 14 September 2016, Now i am pregnat , and my test has shown postive preganacy, thanks for your support and help
Could you please tell me , weather i will have a baby boy or girl

Even my period are always irregular , so i dont know when i got ovulate
  |  
Hi Margaret,

Glad to hear you got pregnant successfully. Based on Chinese baby gender prediction chart, you will get a baby boy. The result is just for your reference.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions