I want a baby boy

|

We are desperate about a baby boy our date of births are : my date of birth is 14 January 1982 and my wife's DOB is 09 January 1986 ... Please suggest some dates on which we can plan it accordingly..also provide the conceptions dates for my.wife to get a baby boy ..

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Raju,

According to the Chinese Gender Chart, if your wife's menstrual period first date occurs during April 16 - May 14 or Dec. 7 - 31, it's good for you to try on her ovulation date after the period for baby boy.

There are many other ways that could help you increase the odd of conceiving baby boy. Check here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
Hi Rose,

Thanks for your prompt response.

My wife’s last menstrual date was on 22 April 2018, could you please help us with some specified dates on which we can participate to concieve a baby boy?

Thanks in advance.

Raju..
  |  
Hi Raju,

You can try on her ovulation date in this month. It's hard to know the date as I don't know if her period is regular. For example, if it's regular and her average menstrual cycle length is 5 and average lasting time is 30, the date should be May 11. You'd better let her monitor the time she ovulates and try on the day.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions