i want a baby boy

|

Hi Rose,

Good day to you

As per your below dates , we plan accordingly and i got conceive, my Date of birth is 11 september 1980, as i told u before also, my last day of period was 15 september 2016, and i got concieve in september itself, now i am in 25 week of pregnancy, i did my sonograpy last week , and doctor told me its a baby girl, but she was not 100 % sure as baby tight were close to it and she was confuse, she told me that she is not 100 % sure but it
can be a girl,

What u think, i am now confuse and little worried

Please help

i want a baby boy
Asked by margaret | 5/5/2016 11:34:13 PM
hi my name is margaret from mumbai india , my date of birth is 11 sept 1980,my husband name is muzammil ( 27/11/1983 ) i already have twins daughters age 4.6 (31 october 2011) , now i am planing for a boy, could you please help me with best date to conceive etc , my husband will come on holiday at home from september 10 to 25 and than in December 17 to 31, is ther any chance ,

and any other tips also
5 Replies
Answered by Rose | 5/6/2016 2:23:22 AM
Hi margaret,

The magic Chinese baby gender calendar shows if you are conceived in one of the following periods, you will get a baby boy:
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (37 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (37 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 31 - Nov 28 (37 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
Dec 29 - Dec 31 (37 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

That means your first day of last period should be among the above time. Then, you can monitor your ovulation date which usually happens 8 days after the period finishes to try for a baby boy.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi margaret,

The baby gendar predictor is not necessaily correct. 70% of people believe it is accurate.

Sorry for the confusion.
  |  
hi dear i deliver a baby girl on 17 june 2017, its OK i am happy but i want to try for the last time for a boy, can u tell me which date is suitable to conceive a baby boy in 2018 , and any other help or knowledge which u can help me in conceiving a boy
  |  
Hi maggie,

Here are some ways helping you increase the chance of conceiving boy:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm

Let me know your date of birth if you want to follow the Chinese Gender Calendar.
  |  
Hi dear, i am still waiting for your reply
  |  
Hi maggie,

For suitable date to conceive a baby boy in 2018, please provide your date of birth to me.
  |  
Answered by Rose | 7/28/2017 3:03:33 AM

Hi maggie,

For suitable date to conceive a baby boy in 2018, please provide your date of birth to me

Dear Rose,

My Date of birth is 11 September 1980 & my husband date of birth is 27 November 1983

Please help me to conceive a baby boy , I already had 3 daughters
  |  
Hi maggie,

For suitable date to conceive a baby boy in 2018, please provide your date of birth to me

Dear Rose,

My Date of birth is 11 September 1980 & my husband date of birth is 27 November 1983

Please help me to conceive a baby boy , I already had 3 daughters
  |  
Hi margaret,

In 2018, if your menstural period first date occurs during one of the following periods, you are suggested to try on your ovulation date after the period:
January 1 - January 16
February 16 - March 16
April 16 - July 12
September 10 - October 8
November 8 - December 6

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions