I want a baby boy

|

Hi....My dob is 1/07/1984.and my last mc is on 2/1/2017.For baby boy when I have to plan in 2017 . Mam I want a baby boy please explain me in details.I am confused with the calender and ovalution date.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi sweta singh,

According to the ancient Chinese Baby Gender Chart, if your last period is during one of the following periods, you can try on you ovulation date after it for baby boy:
January 1 - January 31, 2017
February 1 - February 25, 2017
March 28 - March 31, 2017
April 1 - April 25, 2017
December 18 - December 31, 2017

Your last mc is on 2/1/2017 is in the above period, so you can monitor your ovulation date in this month which usually occurs 14 days before your next period. You can use the tool to predict if your period is regular. Ovulation date is the sixth date during the ovulation period:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/ovulation-calculator.htm

If it's not regular, you'd better buy ovulation prediction kit to test.
  |  
thanks mam, but I dont understand that you are speaking about the best dates and again you are speaking about the ovalution period I m little confused that if we try on the above mentioned date not on near ovalution period then what happened we can't conceive a boy
  |  
For baby boy, you are suggested to have sex as close to your ovulation. You’d better try no more than 24 hours before ovulation and no more than 12 hours after that.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions