I NEED A BABY BOY

|

I need a baby boy.. as my wife date of birth is 5th nov 1991 where i am being confused between chinese year and lunar year. hence, please refer me date and time for conceive of baby boy

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

15 Answer(s)

|  
Hi aashish shrestha,

For baby boy, you’d better try no more than 24 hours before ovulation and no more than 12 hours after that. According to Chinese Gender Chart, your wife should wait her menstural period which occurs after August 7 in this year and then try on her ovulation date after it. As long as her period is before December 17, 2017, that's all good time for you to try when she ovulates.
  |  
She has already gone through menstural period.. as today is date 3rd aug 2017 which is 10th day... meanwhile can I try on 9th aug 2017 which is her 16th days as well as ovulation time...

Mean time please fix me date n time for concive by yourside where I am being lots confusion.

Thanking you for your reply.

Hoping more response from side.

Thanks & Regards
Aashish shresha
  |  
i saw my menstruation period on 2nd August 2017
  |  
Hi aashish shrestha,

You'd better not try on on 9th Aug 2017. Wait her period next time and try after it on your ovulation time. The chance will be high.
  |  
So please please give me best month to try to conceive for baby boy... as my wife western birth date is 5th Nov 2017
  |  
I need a baby boy . So how to try so baby boy coming
  |  
Hi Aashish shrestha,

Wait her next period and try after it on her ovulation time. You can try in September, October or November.
  |  
I hava a baby girl and now wanting a baby boy as my wife date of birth is 17 nov 1984. please refer me date and time for conceive of baby boy. and i did nt understand the sentence, you’d better try no more than 24 hours before ovulation and no more than 12 hours after that.

Hoping more response from your side please.
  |  
Hi Sumeet,

‘You’d better try no more than 24 hours before ovulation and no more than 12 hours after that’ means you'd better try on her ovulation date for baby boy. The ovulation date is the sixth day of her ten ovulation periods.

Chinese Baby gender calendar shows, in rest of 2017, you'd better wait her menstrual period which occurs after December 18 and then try.
  |  
Hi I am looking for baby boy and my date of birth 15/7/79. I am confusing with calculator as different result come up on searching pls work it out and let me know
  |  
My bday is 08/03/84
Already have twins gals wishing for a boy. Pls help with the dates my last period was 08/13-15
  |  
Hi Lucky,

Best conceiving time for you to get baby boy in this year include:
September 20 - October 19
November 18 - December 17
  |  
Hi Blessed,

If you try to follow the Chinese Baby Gender Chart, you should wait your period which occurs after December 18, 2017 and then try after it.
  |  
Pls I want baby boy today is her first period my wife dob is 11/20/79 pls help us
  |  
If you follow the Chinese Gender Chart, you'd better wait her period in October and try after her period.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions