Help me please!

|

There was this boy I had crush on for ages, I knew him but I don't know think he knew me because we lived in different cities. But sometimes I would be invited to a party in the city he lived so I saw him but I don't think he saw me. Once we were invited to his cousin, that's the place he saw. We said hi to each other and that was all but every time I saw him he was looking at me. I couldn't tell if he was confused, lost or shocked to see me. After 3 months his cousin send me request on Facebook then after a few days he did so I accepted it and I thought he would message me but he didn't and when he send me request on Facebook I had a feeling that he has crush on me. Because he is not them type of guys that would send Facebook request to anyone. I really want to find out if he has crush on me but I don't know how? Do you think is it the right time if I message him? And start chatting with him? I had a rough love time in 2016, there was a lot of rumours about me and I'm scared if the same thing happen this year. So please help me.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Both of you are conservative and hide your love deep inside. Perhaps he is also waiting for your move? Be a little brave and just say hirather than too much, see what will happen.

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!

Related Questions