Gender Gender

|

Hi,

I am already pregnant and mu conception date is 21 Jan 2015 , Date of birth is 12 November 1990. Today i have done ultrasound and they predict baby girl. But i have read more than three baby prediction calender and found baby boy. Worried now! Because i extremely need to have baby boy. Please help!

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

There is only Chinese baby gender calendar. The prediction should be same. This site also shows you would get a baby boy. But as you know, the baby gender calendar is not scientific. It has about 70% accuracy. Some of the people like you may find it's not accurate to them. What the ultrasound shows should be the right one.

Why not a girl? I love girls.
  |  
Hi,

Thanks for your swift reply but i wish to get baby boy in this year because i have no plan to make family bigger. I think 3 to 4 children are ok. So, help me to get right time for boy if possible.
  |  
Hi Lali,

For the best time to get a baby boy. You can search at this page by selecting your DOB, the year you plan to get pregnant and the preferred baby gender:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-predictor.htm
  |  
Hi rose.

Thanks for the reply just i want to know that the link you provide me in your previous reply. Are these the confirm dates for baby boy. Please make sure because i already have two girls and want to have bay boy this time. Thanks in advance
  |  
Hi Lali,

I understand you. But I couldn't make sure that the suggested dates I provide will be accurate to you. It's the way that the Chinese people use to select baby's gender. It's not scientific but right to most of the people.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.