Conceive A Baby

|

Hello, please help us!how to conceive a baby boy or twins, my wife date of birth 6/5/1984 12:45am GMT +8. my date of birth 7/27/1986 3:26am GMT +8. her last period 9/3/2017, what are the best date and time when intercourse to have a baby boy or twins? thank you

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hello, please help us!how to conceive a baby boy or twins, my wife date of birth 6/5/1984 12:45am GMT +8. my date of birth 7/27/1986 3:26am GMT +8. her period start 9/3/2017, what are the best date and time when intercourse to have a baby boy or twins? thank you
  |  
Hi goldenjay,

For baby boy, you'd better wait her period which occurs after December 18, 2017 and then try on her ovulation date after that period.

The average person's chance of having twins is about 3%. There are some ways that could help you increase your chances of having twins. This is for your wife.
1. Having a family history of twins will increase your chances of having twins.
2. Take folic acid before your get pregnant.
3. If you are overweight, you will have a higher chance of having twins. So, try to gain weight.
4. Eat more dairy products.
5. Eat yams.
6. If you can, better let a doctor help you increase your chances of twins.
  |  
Please help... I'm 40 years old. I would like to get pregnant (no preference in boy or girl) My birth date is March 19,1977 my husbands birth date is April 19,1969.Last first day of mensis 9-10-17.

I did the Chinese astrology and it worked... we wanted a boy and got twin boys (12 years ago) I have been off the birth control pill now 4 months and have not gotten pregnant. Please help!!
  |  
hello, We are planning to have our first baby(planning to conceive this month, her period started from 12/09/2017) and we want to have a baby boy. My wife's date of birth is 19 August 1984 AD. thank you.
  |  
Hi Ray,

For baby boy, you'd better wait your wife's period which occurs after December 18, 2017 and then try after it on her ovulation date. The chance for conceiving baby boy will be high.
  |  
Hi there ,

We are planning to have a second child try for a baby boy, my wife dob 14/01/83 last date of period 21/8/17 my dob 5/07/76 , please help how to calculate , many thanks
  |  
Hi Erina,

In 2017 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived (your last menstrual period first date occurs) in one of the following periods:
Jul 23 - Aug 06 (42 lunar years old, Leap 6th lunar month)
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (42 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 20 - Nov 17 (42 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Dec 18 - Dec 31 (42 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.