Baby boy

|

Hi my birth date is 09 may 1987 and my husband birth date is 17 July 1984 .I want to conceive for baby boy in 2015 plz suggest me the best months.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

11 Answer(s)

|  
Hello,

The baby gender charts shows that June, July, August, September and October are all good months for you to conceive a baby boy.

Just for your reference.
  |  
Sir my wife date of birth is 22 aug 1977 and my date of birth is 25 aug 1972 which month will be good for boy baby in 2015-2016
  |  
Hi Raaj sharma,

Good months for you include:

July, September and November in 2015
February, April, May, June, September and November in 2016
  |  
hello sir
my date of birth is 19 march 1975 and my husband birth of 10 July 1978 which month will be good for boy baby in 2015 plz suggest me the best months.
  |  
hi kiran,

July 1st to 15th, August 14th to September 12th, October 13th to November 12th are good time for you to conceive a baby boy.
  |  
Hi my birth date is 09 may 1987 and my husband birth date is 17 July 1984 .I want to conceive for baby boy in 2015 plz suggest me the best months.
  |  
Hi Pravin,

From the present day to Nov. 11th this year are all good days for you to conceive a baby boy based on the Chinese baby gender chart.

Please note that the calendar is not scientific, it's for your reference only.

More tips about raising the chances of getting a baby boy, please go to:

https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
Hi my birth date is 09 may 1987 and my husband birth date is 17 July 1984 .I want to conceive for baby boy in 2015,My last period date was 19 july 2015, so please tell me fertilized days to conceive baby boy.
  |  
Hi Pravin,

I'm not sure if your period is regular or not, the length of it and how long it lasts each time. So I couldn't calculated your ovulation date. In general, 14 - 16 days before your next period is your ovulation date. The ten days from five days before and four days after the ovulation date is a ovulatory period. You can calculated by yourself.
  |  
Hi,My name is Mayuri,my date of birth is 9 may 1987,I conceived baby on 3 August 2015 that time ovulation period was running,what the chances 100 percent surely baby boy Or baby girl
  |  
Except taking type-B ultrasonic inspection, no one could give you a 100 percent surely answer. The Chinese baby gender chart shows you may get a baby boy.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions