Baby boy

|

Hello , my last period was on February 5, 2018 at 9:15 am.When should I try for baby boy. What date? My Date of birth is December 15, 1987. Please help me I am planning this month. Thank you!

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Gurpreet,

Chinese gender calendar shows if your last period first date occurs during Jan 17 - Feb 15, 2019, you will get a baby boy once you try on your ovulation date after the period.

So, you can try to monitor your ovulation date and try on the day.
  |  
Hello again! So u mean to say I can try this month because my last period first date was February 5/18. also I want to know will I be pregnant if I have sex after ovulation in case I miss my ovulation time frame. will I be pregnant are there chances to get pregnant? You mentioned February 15/2019 is it 2019 or 2018. how accurate is Chinese calendar? there are lots of other mismatch Chinese calendar how to figure out? Thank you please help I want baby boy! I am going to have sex this month on my ovulation date! Thanks to you! God bless you
  |  
Hi Gurpreet,

Sorry for my mistake. The year should be 2018 not 2019.

You'd better try on your ovulation date. If you try after the date, you may still get pregnant but the chance for baby boy will be low.

The accuracy of the Chinese Gender Chart is much higher than other free gender tools online but it couldn’t be higher than that of the ultrasound scanning. It's proved that the accuracy for the chart is about 70%. However, there is no scientific basis to the Chinese birth chart. So, you'd better use it carefully and better take the prediction result with a grain of salt.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions