Baby boy

|

Hi I am Renu my DOB is 1st of April 1983, I am planning for a baby boy . Could you please suggest me the right month and year.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Renu,

According to Chinese baby gender chart, in the rest of 2017 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (35 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Dec 18 - Dec 31 (35 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)

That means your last menstrual period first date should be during one of the above time.
  |  
I am 29 age in Indian calendar I want to conceive a boy baby in 2018. Which are the best months for it.
  |  
Hi gayathri,

Please provide your date of birth in stead of age.
  |  
Hi i hhave already two girls n i want boy dis tym...wen can i plan...my date of birth is 29 march 1990 n i want to know how accurate is dis??
  |  
Hi Rekha,

In the rest of 2017, as long as your menstural period is before December 17, it's good for you to try on your ovulation date. The chance to get baby boy will be high.
  |  
Hi my DOB is November 11/1985 I'm 31 right now. I'm planning to conceive baby boy and my lmp was September 12/17. When can I plan for boy baby if in 2017 and 2018 and when is the best time to conceive ?
  |  
Hi Sharadha,

Chinese baby gender chart shows if your last menstural period occurs during Sep 20 - Oct 19 (33 lunar years old, 8th lunar month), 2017, and you get pregnant, you have a more chance to get baby boy. As your lmp time is not during the time, you'd better wait the next period and try after it.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions