|

DOB - 17 Nov 1980 and LMP - 12th Feb1017
Please provide the dates to conceive a baby boy in 2017

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

11 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Shilpa,

Chinese Baby Gender Calendar shows if your last period first date is during one of the following periods in 2017, you have high chances to conceive baby boy if you try on your ovulation date just after the period:
January 1 - January 27
February 26 - March 27
April 26 - June 23
August 7 - September 19
October 20 - November 17
December 18 - December 31
  |  
DOB - 29 Nov 1977
Please provide the dates to conceive a baby boy in 2017
  |  
Thanks Rose. but I am confused. My last period was on 12th Feb which does not fall under the range but my Ovulation time would be 26th or 27th of Feb which is within the range you mentioned. Should I try this feb or not?
  |  
Thanks Rose for your reply to my question on 15th Feb. You provided below date range.
January 1 - January 27
February 26 - March 27
April 26 - June 23
August 7 - September 19
October 20 - November 17
December 18 - December 31
But I am confused. My last period was on 12th Feb which does not fall under the range but my Ovulation time would be 26th or 27th of Feb which is within the range you mentioned. Should I try for a baby boy in feb 2017 or not?
  |  
No, if you want to follow the Chinese Baby Gender Calendar, you shouldn't try in Feb of 2017. Your last period first date should be in the date range I provided. So, you need to wait your next period and try after that period.
  |  
Thanks Rose. I never knew that the period date should fall under range. What if my period is within the date range you provided but my ovulation time is not in that range? Can I still have a boy. Asking because if I try after my next period which will be around 12th Mar, I'm afraid my ovulation time may be 17th Mar or later to that which is not in the range. please guide me.
  |  
Sorry for the typo..ovulation date would be 27Mar or later to that
  |  
Hi Shilpa,

The Chinese Baby Gender Calendar uses the first date of last period as the conception date. As long as your next period is in the listed time range, that's OK. It doesn't matter if your ovulation time is not in the range.
  |  
Thanks Rose. I came across another site which has Chinese calendar for 2017. But I see that is different from what you provided. As per that calendar I have the chances for boy in Feb. I am confused, please clarify.

I am not able to add the site link here. Try searching with thawrastats org
  |  
Hi Shilpa,

The chart is not a right one. There is only one version of Chinese Baby Gender Chart. You can find the version here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-predictor.htm

Due to copying mistakes, different versions of Chinese Gender Chart are found. Another reason for different versions is due to the fact that some put the mother ages as table column, while some put them as the rows.
  |  
Thanks Rose. I take you words..

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions