Baby boy

|

Hi I have already baby girl so I want baby boy so please send me the best dates In 2016.my date of birth is 7 January 1991 this is English age

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sneha,

If your menstural period first date occurs during one of the following periods in 2016, you will have more chances to conceive baby boy:
October 1 - October 31
November 1 - November 28
December 29 - December 31

For example, your menstural period first date is on October 16, you should try to have sex on your ovulation date after the period finishes. Just for your reference.
  |  
But I conceived in august
  |  
But it totally different dates in Chinese gender calender for pregnancy and Chinese gender chart how it is ,what dates I preferred Chinese gender calander or Chinese gender chart
  |  
But it totally different dates in Chinese gender calender for pregnancy and Chinese gender chart how it is ,what dates I preferred Chinese gender calander or Chinese gender chart
  |  
What I offered are based on Chinese baby gender chart. I've converted the Chinese lunar months into Gregorian ones for you to check easily.

Chinese baby gender chart uses the last menstrual period first date as the conception date. If you are pregnant and last period date is between August 3 and August 31, you would have a boy according to the chart.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions