Looking for a good date for engagement and wedding date

|

Good day! I'm not sure if the question has been addressed before, but I am in a same sex relationship. I'm looking for a good date for engagement, and wedding date.

Groom 1: December 1, 1974 (rabbit)
Groom 2: March 3, 1975 (tiger)

Based on your chart, our best month for wedding do not overlap. Are there any general guidelines for choosing an auspicious date? As long as the date (and year) doesn't have a clash for either person? Thank you.

3 Answer(s)

|  
You can choose any of the months that favorable to you.

Chinese lunar April, May, October and November are all auspicious months.

In 2017, in Gregorian calendar, the time are:
Lunar April: April 26, 2017 - May 25,2017
Lunar May: May 26, 2017 - June 23, 2017
Lunar October: November 18, 2017 - December 17, 2017
Lunar November:December 18, 2017 - January 16, 2018

You can choose one of the auspicious wedding dates during the above periods to get married:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

|  
Hello thanks for the reply. I am a bit confused about the "Male" Year to avoid under Tiger. Does that mean, for the line of Tiger, that a male Tiger should avoid marriage in the Rooster year?

And in general, is 2017 a year that is ok for both Tiger and Rabbit male to marry? Thanks again.
  |  
Rooster year is not good for the male Tiger to get married and Dog year is not for the male Rabbit. This is for the use of a pair with different genders to get married. As you two are both male, you can not follow the year's custom. Finding a good date is OK.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.