hi i want to ask about wedding date and marriage engagement

|

my chinese zodiac is dog and my boyfriend is ox. in 2017 we want to celebrate our marriage engagement and wedding. i want to know what date is good to wedding date and marriage engagement for next year (2017). thank you

3 Answer(s)

|  
As for the auspicous months, Chinese lunar February and March are the best for you to get married. In Gregorian calendar, it's from March 9th to May 6th, 2017.

During this period, the auspicious wedding dates include:
March: 10th (Clash Tiger), 15th (Clash Sheep), 20th (Clash Rat), 24th (Clash Dragon), 26th (Clash Horse), 29th (Clash Rooster)
April: 1st (Clash Rat), 9th (Clash Monkey), 12th (Clash Pig), 13th (Clash Rat), 21st (Clash Monkey), 25th (Clash Rat)
May: 3rd (Clash Monkey)

For marriage engagement, you could choose one of the following dates:
March: 17th (Clash Rooster), 20th (Clash Rat), 26th (Clash Horse)
April: 9th (Clash Monkey), 13th (Clash Rat), 13th (Clash Rabbit), 19th (Clash Horse), 21st (Clash Monkey), 25th (Clash Rat), 28th (Clash Rabbit)
May: 1st (Clash Horse), 3rd (Clash Monkey)
  |  
If between august until december 2017 which date is good for marriage? Thank you
  |  
Hi,

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 27th and the 29th day of August, 2017 are auspicious dates for you to get married.

For dates in September, October, November and December, you can check here. Sorry, there are too many to list here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.