MOVING HOUSE TO JOHOR BAHRU

|

Please advise which day of September 2015 is best for me to move house. What is the best direction for me to place my table top water fountain. What feng shui direction benefits me? I am born 30th August 1962.

Thank you & regards!

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hello TayLily,

September 1, 8, 10, 13, 20, 25, and 26 are all auspicious dates for you to move house.

Best Fengshui direction for you this year is to face east.
  |  
Thank you so much for your reply. The house I intend to move is facing South East
direction. May I ask is North West direction also suitable for me? What time on 20th,
25th September is suitable for me to move in (I'm born in the sign of Tiger). Is there any auspicious things I need to prepare to be blessed for Good Health, Happiness & Prosperity on that day.

Once again thank you for your kind advise.

With kindest regards,
Lily
  |  
Hi,
East, Southeast, or South are all the good directions that benefit you.

On 20th September, auspicious time for you to move are from 01:00 to 03:00, 07:00 to 09:00, 11:00 to 15:00, or 19:00 to 23:00.

On 25th September, auspicious time for you to move include: 03:00 - 05:00, 07:00 - 11:00, 15:00 to 19:00, 21:00 to 23:00.

There are some taboos for moving into a house. You should keep a merry mood on the day. Quarrel is regarded very inauspicious on the day. You'd better invite some friends to help and invite them to have a lunch or dinner in your new house. Don't take a nap after lunch on the day. Hope it helps~
  |  
Hi,

Thanks for your previous advise.

Can you let me know what is my lucky no. for my sign. I have gone through your prediction for Year of Monkey 2016, which wasn't too good for Tiger sign, is there any taboos or precaution I could take to avoid negative energy?

|  
Hi,

It's my presure to help you. Your lucky numbers are 1, 3, and 4. People in an unfavorable year are suggested to wear a charm to bring good luck and drive away the evil spirit. You can wear a bracelet or necklace with the Tiger sign during the year.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.