Bedroom colors

|

I'm so confused on what colors to put in my bedroom. My element is earth, I feel like I have a connection to wood also. My kua is 2. I want my bedroom to be a place where I restore my positive energy. I'm starting on a new career path so I want success and wealth to come out of it.

7 Answer(s)

|  
Yellow, brown, red and purple are lucky colors to you.

If your bedroom is located in the Southwest, Northeast, West, Northwest or Southwest position of the house, that's good for your career.
  |  
Can u tell Me your year month day and hour (if available) of birth so I can set up your eight character star map to help u find the beneficial colors...While most people think using same color as your year of birth animal is best it's really not that simple as we must also look at the day animal which is the real u and what are the beneficial animals and colored to use not just your own sign which sometimes coo be detrimental due to over abundance of certain colors or elements etc ... Namaste ...!!!
  |  
Yes it's 10/28/1987 around 1:18 or 1:32a.m.
  |  
Wood and Fire are your favorable colors. So, Cyan, Greenm, Red or Purple colors are lucky to you.
  |  
thank you! What about the animal?
  |  
Hi Panthers16,

Sheep, Dog and Pig are your compatible animals.
  |  
Thank you! I'll start looking around for decor.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.