Bed placement

|

Is it okey that your bed is the same wall of the door and the end is facing the window? thanks

8 Answer(s)

|  
Yes its fine as long not facing the door.
  |  
Hi ROSEPERE,

In order to have a good Feng Shui, the bed shall not face the bedroom door directly. Also, the bed should not face the window directly. If your bed is facing the window, in the long run it will affect your sleep and make you suffer a mental disease. However, if you use very thick curtains, that will not be a big problem.
  |  
Thank you, sorry if i will be asking another question. Is it okey to place the headboard of the bed just opposite the wall of the comfort room? As if the wall is in the middle of the bed and the comfort room.
  |  
It's ok to place there. But you should make sure the headboard of the bed leans against a wall.
  |  
the air con is directly blowing the bed. The bed cannot be shifted any more nor can the air-con be removed. What are the other remedy as we are planning for a child
  |  
Is the air conditioner just above the bed or opposit to the bed? If it belongs to the second situation, that's no problem.
  |  
My choices for bed placement are 1) South East between two windows the wall between the windows is very narrow so both windows slightly overlap each corner of the bed, South East is also one of my worst directions since my Kua number is 6. 2) South West under a single window which I do have a large painting I can hang that will cover the entire window and my curtains are very thick. 3) North West on the only solid wall in my bedroom however my door to my bedroom is actually at a angle (basically the door is where the North corner would be) so my bed here kind of shares the wall with my door although I can see the door from my bed since its at a angle in the corner but it does put me really close to the door also. Can you please tell me which scenario would be the best.
  |  
my head bed is behind a window, the room is small, there is a sharing toilet next to bed. please advise
thank you
joan

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

Bed placement (3 replies)
Bed placement (8 replies)
Bed Placement (0 reply)
Bed placement (5 replies)