Bed and desk in bedroom

|

Hi, My Kua number is 1. My bedroom is located in the southwest corner of the apartment.

I need to place both a bed and desk in my room. Curently, the window is located on the south/ southwest side of the room and the the door to the bedroom is located in the north east side of the bedroom.

Myonly options for placing my bed in my bedroom are either against the southwest wall or southeast wall.

1)If the bed/ headboard is against the southwest wall then my feet is pointed northwest side and the bed is on the same side as the door.
2) Headboard on the southwest side, feet pointing towards southeast side and in commanding position looking at the door but not inline with the door.

For the desk:
1) I can put it in the south corner of the room where I'm facing the door and my facing northeast
2) I can put my desk facing the southeast wall and the door will be on my left hand side
3) the desk can go on the southwest side of the bedrooom, chair to the wall can see the desk and table facing southeast floating in the middle of the room

Thanks!

1 Answer(s)

|  
For the bed, I sugget (1). For desk (2).

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.