1980 monkey future

|

Hello I am a single male, teacher and I want to ask what will 2016 and future bring to me... I was born on 26th september 1980 2:15pm.
Thank you :)

9 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Peter,

As 2016 will be the year of your zodiac sign, your fortune in all aspect will be fluctuate during the the year. You'd better prepare for a happy occasion in the year. Such as get married, purchase a new house, etc. to ward off those bad luck.

In love relationship, you are expected to meet your love if you participate in more social activities. You also may meet her by other's introduction or when go out for travel.

In health, you should be careful when driving and pay attention to your eyes. You need to have a good rest and avoid too much work. Take a walk more along the coast would help you to relax. And to wear a bracelet with silver is good for your health.

As for wealth, you should avoid any investment and avoid being cheated by others.

Work may not go so smoothly this year. You should try to keep a good relationship with your colleagues during the year.

|  
Hi Peter,

You can get the detailed 2016 horoscope for the 1980 monkey here:

https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horoscope/monkey/1980.htm
  |  
i am trying for bank job.could i get it.
  |  
Hi vandana,

Were your born in 1980?
  |  
im a single, female born jan 11,1981, when will i get married?
  |  
Hi,
Am Born in May 1980 ( Metal Monkey ) am trying my best to settle in abroad, couple of visa applications are in the system, one for Canada and other one for USA. Pls suggest the chances of getting through in next few months
  |  
Hi . Femal . I was born May 25 1980 . Morning .
What is near future hide career/money wise.
Thank you
  |  
Hi Lulu,

At what time did you born? I mean the hour.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.