when will i get a job and when will i get married

|

I used to work back in India where i met a guy. we both fell in love and as our family didn't support it and so we came to US to study masters. we thought they might accept once we are well settled. I completed my studies and after which his parents forced him to leave me and he left me as he didn't have any option. Now i have been trying for a job since one year and i didnt get any job till now. when will i get a job? how would my marriage life would be? will i get married to the person i love or not? Please help me. i feel that i am completely screwed up with nothing left to me. My date of birth is November 24, 1989. Birth time is 9:00 PM IST. Birth place is chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India. Please email me if you want any more information.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Pallavi,

You will have an arrange marriage by you family instead of get married to the person you love finally. You'd better continue your study and get a higher degree in order to find a good job. These two years are still not favorable for you to find job but good for you to have further education.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.