Match year (animal sign) for Monkey and Rabbit.

|

Hello,

My husband is Monkey and me is Rabbit. We have plan in pregnant, but we don't know which year (animal) that match with us.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Best regard,
Leakhena

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Leakhena,

The latest next four years are year of the Monkey (2016), Rooster (2017), Dog (2018), and Pig (2019).

According to Chines zodiac compatibility chart, the Monkey and Rabbit can be compatible with the Monkey, Dog and Pig. So, you can plan to have a baby born in 2016, 2018 or 2019. I think a Monkey is good as it's lovely and liked by most of the people.
  |  
Dears,

Oh dears, I'm forget to tell you that I already have a daughter in Rabbit(2011)like me too. So It is ok if i have boby in monkey? If refer to your think, which one (monkey, dog and pig) is better for my husband?
Please advise.

Best regards,
Leakhena
  |  
Hi,

It's also good for you daughter to have a Monkey brother or sister. For your husband, the Monkey is good as they could share much in common.
  |  
Hello,
My husband is Horse and Me is Monkey. We have plan in pregnant but we don't know which year (animal) that match with us.
Thank you for your reply.

Best regard,
Sineth
  |  
Hello Sineth,

Horse doesn't compatible with Rat, Ox, Rabbit, and the other Horse. Monkey doesn't match Tiger, Snake and Pig. So, other animals are ok for you.

2016, 2017 and 2018 which will be the Monkey, Rooster and Dog year separately will be all good for you to get a baby.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.