Love Compatability

|

My DOB is 5/31/1988
My partner's DOB is 11/27/1982

May You Interest

3 Answer(s)

|  
Based on the relationship of 12 earthly branches (12 animal signs), every six animals will conflict each other. So, there are six conflicting groups. The two in the same group usually have many quarrels or unhappiness happening after marriage. Your sign Dragon and his sign Dog are in one of the six confilicting groups. So, there will be some porblem in love or marriage for you.

Your marriage is usually a combination of love and hate. You are on guard against each other instead of treating each other with the true heart. Both of you want to be the king of the family. You have to learn to understand and show appreciation to each other in order to maintain your life together.

Of course, there ways to cure. After you married, avoid arrange your bed in the Southeast and Northwest direction. Sleep facing south is best. Putting a Monkey or Tiger ornamant in your bedroom could make you live harmoniously. If you don't have a baby now. Plan to get a baby born in the Rooster or Rabbit year would be very good for your relationship.
  |  
That's right! We've been having conflicts.
I have a girl born in Jan 5, 2012. I'm planning to have a baby boy. Which Gregorian months/year should I conceive a boy to be born in the Rooster year?

The second question, will the Rabbit and Rooster be good siblings?

The last question is about the bed direction. Should I use the compass in determining the south direction?

You're feedback is highly appreciated.
  |  
If your last menstual period first date is during October 1 - October 30, 2016, you are suggested to try on your ovulation for baby boy. His zodiac sign will be Rooster. Or wait your period during January 28, 2017 - February 25, 2017 and try after that. Rooster year starts from Jan. 28 2017 to Feb. 15, 2018.

Sorry, Rabbit and Rooster are not compatible.

You can use the compass to determine the south direction.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.