Auspicious Day for placing Feng Shui KyLin at front entrance

|

I have two Kylin animals that I want to place at my front door to protect my home as I have a building corner facing me and an empty space facing me.Can you give me an auspicious day for placing them?

One Kylin has a foot on a ball and the other on a Tael. Which way round should they be?(L/R)

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi John Smith,

The Kylin has a foot on a ball is male and the other is female. The male one should be placed on the left side of the door and the female placed on the right side of the door.

What's the date of birth of your family members or you can provide your Chinese zodiac signs and do you plan to place them in this month or other months?
  |  
Thank you for the information...... I am a Metal Tiger and my husband is an Earth Ox. I would like to place them as soon as possible.
  |  
May 18, May 21 or May 25 are best dates for you to place them.
  |  
Many thanks indeed 🙏😊
  |  
Could I just check the orientation of the male and female kylin? When you say that the male should be on the left side of the door, is this when looking at the door from the outside or the left side when I am standing in the doorway and looking outwards?
  |  
It means the left side when you are standing in the doorway and looking outwards :)
  |  
Very many thanks. That’s what I thought and it felt right. They are in place now and look awesome 😎

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.