2 separate dreams where something catches fire and I put out with water.

Asked by Ruby | 1/7/2017 3:53:14 AM
My first dream was a few nights ago, I was in a familiar place I can't quite remember. Something caught fire and i was alerted to it by smell and smoke. Very small and I used glass of water nearby to put it out. It was still on fire, I wish I could remember more details but I think I smothered it.

Second dream. Myself, my infant son, and my dog are sleeping on an old hide a bed in my parents old basement decorated the way it was when I was s kid. There's a heater on the floor near mattress and again I am alerted to the smoke and smell. I call off the dog while scooping my son I flip the mattress and put out where it caught fire with a 1L water bottle that I always have with me in real life. This time fire is out completely. Then I think my brother comes in and I show him.

I don't freak out or panic. I just calmly and quickly put water on it. It doesn't wake me up or anything. But the second dream concerns me the most because my dog and son are involved.
1 Reply
Answered by Danny | 1/8/2017 6:07:48 AM
Hi Ruby,

Fire is closely related to luck and wealth. From the positive perspective, it symbolizes passion, desire and wealth; from the negative perspective, however, it means frustration, anger, worry or destruction. As you are not afraid of the fire and it is under control, it is a symbol of your own internal fire and inner transformation. Something old is passing and something new is entering into your life.

Reply Post

Before posting, please read our forum rules