The dead and baby dream

|

I dreamt of my late granny, she didnt say much but there was a baby sleeping and his arm was swollen. My granny then told me to take baby to hospital. I woke up whilst holding the baby

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Lwaxo,

Take good care of your baby recently. It's a remind to you.
  |  
I dreamt of a dead baby with blood, and my dead mom told me to ignore it, but my brother wipe the blood and i want to bring the baby to the hospital, so i am asking money from our neighbors
  |  
Hi Cristine bokeron,

The dream means you will feel lonely and there will be some unexpected things happen to you. As long as you stay calm and don't disturbed by different opinions of the people around, things will turn to be better.
  |  
i was dreaming before my new born died he was vomiting still with his cort attached.
  |  
Dreamt of cradling and feeding a friends baby
  |  
Hi aumisha,

It indicates the person you trust most may betray or cheat you which makes you feel sad.
  |  
Hello I had a dream that my stepsons s s o n mother had a dead baby in her arms in the dream she told me that was her baby and nobody didn't know that was her baby she told me the baby was 7 months couple of minutes later the baby came back alive I hold the baby and then the baby begin to go back dead help me out please
  |  
Hi Kenya polk,

It's not a good dream. It is ominous because it indicates the extinction of your plan and hope, and you have lost or will lose something very important to you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.