Marriage nd career

|

My name is waqaas nazir ...My dob is 23.11.1990 nd time is 1:30pm nd place of birth qasur Pakistan I want to marry a girl her name is Faiza ...dob is 09.08.1992 time in between 11.00am to 1:00pm exact time not known ...place of birth is sambrial ..i would b able to Marry with her? Nd how this marriage would b ? Nd when I would b able to get fruitful job

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Fatima,

Yes, you would be able to marry with her.

You may get married with her in 2018 year of the dog, 2020 year of the Rat or 2021 year of the Ox.

You born under the horse sign and she born in the sheep sign could live a happy life after marriage. However, you have too many similarities, which results in conflicts easily. You are tactful, confident and opportunistic, while she is versatile, frank and shrewd. You may easily have disagreements in life, and neither of you is willing to make a concession. If you want your life last long, more understanding, tolerance, care, communication are needed.

|  
Thanku for ua concern ... I need to ask one thing more when I would b established nd wc type of job I would b able to get and when?
  |  
Thanku for ua concern ... I need to ask one thing more when I would b established nd wc type of job I would b able to get and when?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.